Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country. In England:
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated
Updated information on national guidance including testing eligibility can be found on the government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have a face to face appointment with the surgery, please attend just prior to your agreed time. We will only admit you and one carer (if needed) - this is to protect everyone and minimise risk.
More information can be found on the government website
Germ Defence was created by a team of doctors and scientists to give you advice that has been proven to reduce the spread of viruses in the home. It can help you plan how to protect yourself and members of your family from infection by COVID-19 and flu.
It’s easy to use and only takes 10 minutes - just click on this link www.germdefence.org