The Practice offers access to the following online services via SystmOnline:
- booking, cancelling, and viewing appointments (enables you to book appointments up to 6 weeks in advance up to a maximum of three appointments)
- requesting medication and repeat prescriptions (enables you to request medication, view outstanding prescription requests, and nominate or change a pharmacy to pick up prescriptions).
- patient records (enables access to your summary patient record, including information on allergies, sensitivities and medication)
- adding or changing patient contact details
- completing surveys and questionnaires
When booking an online appointment, please specify the reason for your request. This allows the team to ensure you are seeing the most appropriate person and also allows the clinician an opportunity to review your records to give the best possible advice and care at your appointment.
We reserve the right to cancel online appointments that do not include a reason or some indication of why that appointment has been requested. Please also do not book consecutive (or so-called “double”) appointments. We reserve the right to cancel any such occurrences.
***Please note that during the Coronavirus pandemic, the Online Appointment Booking Service has been termporarily disabled. When the service resumes, we will be notifying our patients by text. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration for New Users
Following registration, you will be sent an email with an account ID code and a validation code to input into the SystmOnline Login screen. Once you have done this, you can start to access our online services through one of the following ways:
- clicking the SystmOnline icon or the link above.
- downloading the SystmOnline app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store and accessing it from your smartphone or tablet
- downloading the NHS App from the Google Play Store or Apple Store on your smartphone or tablet.
There are a number of helpful video guides on YouTube which help patients understand how to access online services and the NHS App:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StfBANfIoXg for a general overview of functions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBxzcnpBjS8 for an explanation of how the registration and log-in process works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421wy0ND9Ls for details regarding the NHS App
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR7P4tXeb-Y&feature=youtu.be for information regarding the registration process
If you are having any difficulties in signing-up for online services or download the NHS App, please contact us for help.
Find your NHS Number
You can use this service https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/ to get your NHS number.
Your NHS number is a 10 digit number found on any letter you receive from the NHS.
You do not need to know your NHS number to use NHS services, but it can be useful to have it.
This service is for anyone living in England who has forgotten or does not know their NHS number.