We offer a range of appointments to meet your health needs throughout the working week, including GPs, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Pharmacist, Physio Advice (MSK), Healthy Minds Service and Wellbeing Co-ordinator (Connect Well).
Appointments are available during our core hours of 08.00 to 18.00 Monday – Friday.
In addition, we offer a limited number of appointments during extended hours:
- 07.00 to 08.00 in the morning ( 3 GPs available on Tuesdays, 2 GPs on Wednesdays and 2 GPs on Thursdays)
- 2 Practice Nurses on Thursday mornings from 7.00
- 09.30 – 11.30 on Saturday mornings at Aireborough Family Practice, Silver Lane Surgery, 1 Suffolk Court, Silver Lane, Yeadon LS19 7JN (GP, nurse and healthcare assistants)
Telephone appointments with Pharmacists, Mental Health practitioners and Physiotherapists are available 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Making an Appointment
There are three main ways of making an appointment:
- calling the practice on (01943) 858300 during normal surgery hours of 8am to 6pm.
- using the new NHS App
- signing-up for online services and booking an appointment through the SystmOnline link on our website or using an app on your smartphone or tablet. Going online is quick and easy and appointments are available 24 hours a day rather than just surgery opening times. *Please note that this only covers GP appointments at this time.
When booking an appointment, please ensure you select the correct surgery and take a note of this along with the date/time. Please provide us with up-to-date mobile phone details, so that we can text you confirmation.
If you need any help with booking your appointments, please let us know how we can arrange large print documents or sign language interpreters.
We are mindful of carers' circumstances when arranging appointments. Please let us know if you have any special requirements and we will do our best to assist you.
When booking an online appointment, please specify the reason for your request. This allows the team to ensure you are seeing the most appropriate person and also allows the clinician an opportunity to review your records to give the best possible advice and care at your appointment. We reserve the right to cancel online appointments that do not include a reason or some indication of why that appointment has been requested. Please also do not book consecutive (or so-called “double”) appointments. We reserve the right to cancel any such occurrences noted on the system.
Cancelling an Appointment
If you are unable attend a planned appointment, please cancel this as soon as you are aware by calling the surgery or cancelling online. Appointment slots are valuable and all missed appointments mean that another patient has been inconvenienced and a cost to the NHS.
Please note we cannot accept appointment requests sent via email. For routine matters, please use the new eConsult service available on our website.